Thursday, March 18, 2010

Sibulan

This environment is a two thumbs up for nature lover. You could feel the calmness of the place as you will enjoy different kinds of activities throughout the day. Thus, we could feel the great importance to preserve our mother nature. So, pack your things and visit the twin lakes of Balinsasayao.






A heart shaped window captivating the island of Negros particularly Sibulan. I took this photo when I was at Santander in order to give a better picture on how the neighboring island would look like. Of all the photos that were uploaded from me I consider this as my unique shot. It was the only one where I used a camera via mobile phone and I got an unexpected result which surprised me.




This is the seaport of Sibulan, Negros Oriental where passengers from Cebu Province docked via a pump boat or a fast ferry from Lilo-an Santander, Cebu.






This is a barge another kind of vessel that carries cargos from Mainit, Oslob Cebu to Looc, Sibulan Negros Oriental. It is also available at Bato, Santander Cebu to Tampi, San Jose Negros Oriental. Thus, an advantage for those who bring their car for a travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment